Wednesday, June 8, 2016

An Emergency Plumbing Service Saved The Day

Growing up Austin plumbers, my brother and I were always extremely close. Separated by just 19 months, we have been best friends and confidants for as long as I can remember. After college, he moved away to the other side of the country, something which made me quite sad. Though we spoke on the phone several times a week, it just wasn't the same as having regular visits and outings together. Therefore, when he announced that he and his family purchased an old farmhouse mere minutes from my home, I was delighted!

On their first week back home, a massive leak developed in his upstairs bathroom. He started wondering aloud whether he'd made the right decision by moving. I knew that the swift arrival of a skilled plumbing service could get him in the right mood once more. I got on the phone to the most reliable plumbers I know and within the hour, they appeared. The surprisingly low cost of the repair combined with the almost immediate service provided turned an otherwise panic-filled time into one of great relief.  Now that the entire family is back living in the same county, I could not be happier with life!

No comments:

Post a Comment